Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shells In The Bush



I found my good friend Michelle Reynolds through her incredible art. I have never seen anything like it.  She makes the most vibrant and vividly joyful paintings and mixed media pieces I have ever seen. 


Check out her incredible website Shells In The Bush



Michelle lives in Australia, in the bush and here she talks about  her inspiration and her life.

 I an artist, creatrix and sunset photographer who lives on several acres of natural bush with my hubby, two teenage boys, kangaroos, bandicoots, kookaburras and cockatoos. Two years ago I started drawing classes and then fell in love with acrylic paints. In April last year I discovered mixed-media portrait collages and have been creating art ever since.








Here is one of her latest pieces and you can see exactly what I mean about her incredible 
creativity. I love the way her flowers have turned into hearts. She has taken bold colors  and created an Escher-like effect.



 Her paintings are a reflection of her warm personality and loving heart.
These are the things we treasure in the truest of friends.


Thanks Michelle, for your inspiration and the beauty you bring to the word.

Good Day from New York’s October snow storm

1 comment:

  1. Aww, K, thank you so much. I love the changes you've made to your blog, looks great. :D

    ReplyDelete