Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hey All

So Sorry!


I have been very remiss in not posting all year!
I can't believe it has been so long.
I think a weekly post would be very good for me.

Too Much Fun


What do you think?


The Moon

The Sun

Quiet Joy

Illumination II

Illumination

Illumination III

Katerina

Sunflower
Reclining 

Where Did All My Color Go?

Two SIsters


The Scarlet Woman

Emma
Contemplation


Iona

Arya

Elliann

Golden

Katty

The Dance
Caught Up In Color



Egrets


Holding On To Flight


Secrets

Joelle

Danseuse Dans Les Bois 


Samantha

Lara

Illumination IV

Jannelle

Exquisite

Aerin

On Occasion 

Well, I hope to hear from you soon.


Good-Nite from New York!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Shells! If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have been blogging at all!

      Delete
  2. Love every single one! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well! Thank you very much. Hearing that really made my day!

      Delete