Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dream Images Collage Art Redone Yet Again!

Some of my newest!  And to catch you up, I will write more this week! Many things have been happening, including near death experiences, so it will take some time to bring you up to date.
All is well, and actually better than ever, so never fear my work will be here.


Opening Night



My website has undergone quite an intensive renovation. 



Shalini






I’ll also make a commitment to write more often … say once or twice a week. How often do you guys  think you want to hear from me?






Sweet

Good day from New York!

~Kanchan

6 comments:

  1. Hello Kanchan
    These last collages seem different from previous and they're wonderful! I love them
    Hope everything is well for you!
    Hug and kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci mon cher ami. Audition de vous est le meilleur moyen de commencer la journée!

      And thanks for the fabulous compliment!

      Delete
  2. Lovely! Hope all continues to be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandra! Hope all is well with you too. Have a lovely weekend! ~K

      Delete