Monday, September 10, 2012

Slow and Steady

Remember that tortoise, who beat that hare?  They say that slow and steady wins the race. Well I’m not running a race but getting better sure feels like a long road. The good news is I am slowly but noticeably getting better.

I had surgery on my spine. Have to learn to walk all over again, what a pain! Yes there is a lot of pain too, but I’m managing it just fine.

Meanwhile, while on bed-rest or (armchair rest) I have been a busy bee. So here are my  rehabilitation efforts.






This one I made in the hospital. I always loved this baby! They are so precious together.


A Woman with Her Child




The Queen of Roses


I’ve made about 10 more since home from the hospital, but I will show you a few at a time! So you hopefully enjoy them more.
 Good-day from New York,
~Kanchan




4 comments:

  1. Hello Kanchan
    I'm very glad to hear you're getting better!
    I love your "Queen of Roses", full of proud and beauty!
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your warm wishes for my recovery are very appreciated.

      I am very proud of “Queen of Roses” too. It is different from how I imagined it, but such is art.

      Have a wonderful day my friend,
      ~Kanchan

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear you are getting better and hope the pain lessens. Love Queen of Roses,stunning. Love and hugs, Shells

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you are well. Are you still in the US?

      Delete